International Education Excellence Awards 2017
Life Time opportunity to get Honored for the Excellence in the Territory of Education of during the United Nation’s WISIS event in
Geneva,Switzerland during 12th to 16th June 2017.
We invite you to come together and participate in the Grandeur of The International Education Excellence Awards 2017 by
Nominating your College/ University / on Individual capacity in this larger than life event in Geneva, Switzerland. This is being
organized by – CMAI Association of India under the flagship of United Nation’s ITU, Geneva, Switzerland.
CMAI Association of India is one of the premier associations of our country which has greatest contribution in Nation Building as
it is a member of many prestigious committees of Indian Government participating in many crucial policy making decisions. CMAI
Association of India acts as a bridge between Industries, Policy Makers, Regulators, Investors etc.
It is non-profit trade promotion organization based in India with 48,500 members and 54 MOU partners across the globe.
CMAI is prominent trade association promoting growth in communications, manufacturing trade sector through Legislative
and Regulatory Advocacy, Research, Exhibitions, Trade shows, Conferences and Seminars, Technology events,
Buyers-Sellers Meets B2B meetings promotion and fostering business and strategic relationships. More details are available at www.cmai.asia.
The Award Show is officially supported by the following:
- International Telecom Union, Geneva, United Nations (ITU)
- CommonWealth Telecom Organization, UK
- All India Council of Technical Education, Government of India (AICTE)
- Association of Indian Universities, Government of India (AIU)
- Telecom Export Promotion Council (TEPC), Government of India
- International Telecom Union Asia Pacific Telecommunity (ITU-APT)
The Awards will be conveyed by:
Dr. Houlin Zhao
Hon’ble Secretary General of ITU
Dr. Malcolm Johnson
Hon’ble Deputy Secretary General, ITU
Dr. Shola Taylor
Hon’ble Secretary General, CTO-UK
Shri Manoj Sinha
Hon’ble Telecom Minister of India
Dr. Anil Sahasrabudhe
Hon’ble Ministers from UN Nations from ICT Arena
Our Past Patron Supporters:
- ICTA, Mauritius
- National Computer Board, Mauritius,
- Government of India- Department of Telecom
- Government of India- National Internet Exchange of India ( NIXI),
- Government of India-Department of Electronics and IT
- National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT )
- And several other international Industry associations and Universities.
The Award Ceremony will be succeeded by a Conference- Global ICT Forum for innovation in ICT Technologies, Broadband,
smart Cities & Manufacturing for sustainable Development Goal.
The purpose of the conference to be held along with International Education Excellence Awards 2017 in Geneva, Switzerland
would be the platform to demonstrate various innovations and applications of various education policy and technology
across the globe and to adapt them in present academic scenario. There would also be Industry sponsors who would be
willing to adopt the innovations for commercial use. Suitable innovations would also be awarded during the ceremony.
Some of the highlights of the Show:
- Opportunity to be a part of International Education Excellence Award 2017and 11th NTA ICT World
Communications Awards 2017, only opportunity to join in Geneva, Switzerland in the head Quarters of
International Telecommunications Union & UN for 3 Days
- More than 100 Ministers from different Countries joining the WISIS forum
- Opportunity to be a part of UN event WSIS forum
- Opportunity to do networking Globally with High Visibility
- To be a part of many important decisions to be taken and implemented in the Arena of ICT and Education through Sustainable
Development Goals which is to be implemented Globally
During the last event: Dr. Toure, Secretary General, International Telecom Union quoted in this behalf "It is also a great pleasure
to see so many delegates here in the audience today. Indeed, I believe that this is the first time that National Telecom Summit
& Awards have been organized on such a grand scale in any Country in the world. I am delighted to be a part of the
2013 and 2012 NTA ICT World Communication Awards ( earlier called National Telecom Awards), which I am sure, will have a
long-lasting impact on ICT development and international telecom policies, both here in India and around the world”.
So lets come together join hands and celebrate the festivity of the proliferation of Educating Society for a better future ahead.
Nominate Approbate Celebrate
You are requested to file nomination for yourself or others by logging on to:- http://nationaleducationaward.com/internationalnomination/nomination.php
or by email at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any further information you may contact directly Sauravi Dutta, GM, CMAI Association of India at Sauravi@cmai.asia , +91-8376975258 and Navtesh, ED,
CMAI Association of India at Navtesh@cmai.asia +91 97 118 69771.