CMAI World Electronics Summit & Awards, 2017
& CMAI ICT World Communication Summit & Awards, 2017
& CMAI International Education Excellence Summit & Awards, 2017
Life Time opportunity to get Honored for the Excellence in the ICT, Telecom, Mobile, Electronics, Education Sector at Angers, France during 24-29th October, 2017
We invite you to come together and participate in the Grandeur of Nominating your Company/ College/ University / or Individual capacity in this larger than life event in Angers, France. This is being organized by – CMAI Association of India and TEMA, collocated with 22nd World Electronics Forum, 2017.
CMAI Association of India is one of the premier associations of our Asia, which has greatest contribution in Global Economic Development and Sustainable Development Goals. It is member of many prestigious committees of Indian Government participating in many crucial policy making decisions with regard to electronics, telecom, mobile, ICT, and education. CMAI Association of India acts as a bridge between Industries, Policy Makers, Regulators, and Investors etc. It is non-profit trade promotion organization based in India with 48,500 members and 54 MOU partners across the globe.
CMAI is prominent trade association promoting growth in communications, manufacturing trade sector through Legislative and Regulatory Advocacy, Research, Exhibitions, Trade shows, Conferences and Seminars, Technology events,
Buyers-Sellers Meets B2B meetings promotion and fostering business and strategic relationships. More details are available at www.cmai.asia, www.tematelecom.in
The Award Show is officially supported by the following:
- World Electronics Forum
- CommonWealth Telecom Organization, UK
- All India Council of Technical Education, Government of India (AICTE)
- Association of Indian Universities, Government of India (AIU)
- Telecom Export Promotion Council (TEPC), Government of India
- International Telecom Union Asia Pacific Telecommunity (ITU-APT)
The Awards will be conveyed by:
- Hon’ble Mr Christophe Bechu, Senator-Mayor of Angers, President of Angers French Tech, President of WEF, 2017
- Mr Gary Shaprio, President CTA, USA, Producer of CES
- Prof NK Goyal, President CMAI Association of India; Chairman Emeritus, TEMA
- Dignitaries and VIPs from World Electronic Forum.
Our Past Patron Supporters:
- ICTA, Mauritius
- National Computer Board, Mauritius,
- Government of India- Department of Telecom
- Government of India- National Internet Exchange of India ( NIXI),
- Government of India-Department of Electronics and IT
- National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT )
- And several other international Industry associations and Universities.
The Award Ceremony will be succeeded by World Electronic Forum Conference. This is platform to demonstrate various innovations and applications of various education policy and technology across the globe and to adapt them in present scenario. There would also be Industry sponsors who would be willing to adopt the innovations for commercial use. Suitable innovations would also be awarded during the ceremony.
Some of the highlights of the Show:
During one of the last event: Dr. Toure, Secretary General, International Telecom Union quoted in this behalf said: "It is also a great pleasure to see so many delegates here in the audience today. Indeed, I believe that this is the first time that National Telecom Summit & Awards have been organized on such a grand scale in any Country in the world. I am delighted to be a part of the 2013 and 2012 NTA ICT World Communication Awards ( earlier called National Telecom Awards), which I am sure, will have a
long-lasting impact on ICT development and international telecom policies, both here in India and around the world”.
So lets come together join hands and celebrate the festivity of the proliferation of Educating and empowering Society for a better future ahead.
Nominate Approbate Celebrate
You are requested to file nomination for yourself or others by logging on to:-
For ICT, electronics, Telecom, Mobile Industries
For Education Institutes:
or by email at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
For escalation the matter email to email@example.com
For any further information you may contact directly
- Sauravi Dutta, GM, CMAI Association of India at Sauravi@cmai.asia , +91-8376975258, or
- Navtesh, ED, CMAI Association of India at Navtesh@cmai.asia, +91 97 118 69771 or
- Guneet, Project Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 97 176 55528