Application for Nomination
Award Processing Charges
*All nominations must reach CMAI by email at the email ID of firstname.lastname@example.org
* Last Date for Nomination is 31st August, 2016
Guidelines for Award Nominations
1. Nomination can be made by self or others.
2. You can submit information as detailed or as short as you deem fit for consideration by Jurist.
3. The nomination would be considered based on information supplied and available from other market sources.
4. Please also indicate name of officer who will receive the award, if awarded.
5. Nominations from one College/Institute can be made for multiple categories. One College/Institute can be considered for multiple awards in different categories. Separate form needs to be filled for each category of awards applied
6. Award Nomination fee per category is Rs. 10,000/- which includes two delegates participation from the concerned institution; on a complimentary basis.
7. All the Demand Drafts should be drawn in favor of “CMAI Association of India” payable at New Delhi or payment can be made online through the payment gateway.
8. Scan Copy of DD should be sent to the Email ID to complete the registration.
9. Nomination fee would not be accepted in cash or cheque or any other form apart from the one mentioned above.